Philadelphia – Cervical Collar
- Temporary fixation after cervical spine injury
- After treatment of cervical spine after injuries and operations
- Discopathy of the area of cervical spine in want of temporary fixation
- Acute torticollis
The CURED Philadelphia Cervical Collar produces in three design that is shown under the picture in front of this package. These product are constructed from Foam and provides a firm support designed to help immobilize the neck following soft tissue or disc trauma. Especially useful following surgery and in rehabilitation. Design number 1 is MRI incompatible and design numbers 2 , 3 have MRI compatibility , design number 3 also has an opening to allow tracheal access. The moulded structure helps place the cervical spine in sight protraction, helping with relief for flexion injuries, promoting correct cervical posture and alignment. This collar helps cervical musculature to rest and recover by reducing movement at the neck and ensuring muscles and tendons are not overstrained. It is designed to mould comfortably above the collarbones and under the chin, helping to relieve some of the gravitational pressure caused by the weight of the head on the neck.
This product should not be used for long periods of time but only as an adjunct to recovery from a neck injury. Always seek medical advice prior to fitting in case assistance is required.
- The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician.
- Only use on intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials
The product should be applied as illustrated.
- Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g.) whilst sleeping.
- If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Washing instruction
- Washing in cold water , gentle cycle and mild soap.
- Do not dry Clean or tumble dry.
- Do not use bleach.
- Dry in an air current , and do not expose this brace to any heat source.
Materials: EVA , PE