• Temporary fixation` after cervical spine injury
• After treatment of cervical spine after injuries and operations
• Discopathy of the area` of cervical spine in want of temporary fixation
• Acute torticollis
1. Select Philadelphia Cervical Collar according to the patient’s neck height, age and compare it with presented size.
2. CURED Philadelphia Cervical Collar is Anti-Allergic, nevertheless, to prevent direct contact of the orthosis with skin, in patients with the highly sensitive skin and children, usage of the cotton underwear is recommended.
3. While fastening lateral bands, pull them so that the device is placed around the neck symmetrically and deviation in head and neck is seen.
4. At least wash the orthosis twice a week with water and soap.
5. Duration of application is determined by the physician so if you should wear it 24 hours a day constantly look at following hints.
6. Since Philadelphia is washable, taking bath with is allowed.
7. While sleeping with this product, don’t use ani kind of pillows and fill the hollow of the neck behind by o soft column is provided by laundry or towel. The size of this cylinder. Should be so that occipital zone lies one centimetre above the mattress.
8. Since the application of orthopedic assistive involves force exertion and motion restriction, maybe they are bothering but after a few days can get accustomed to them.
9. Patient’s skin regarding colour change, tenderness, nettle rash or wound under orthosis should be examined. This point is very important for children who have handicapped mentally and physically.
Please read this directory before use.
The CURED Philadelphia Cervical Collars produce in three design that is shown under the picture in front of this package. These products are constructed from Foam and provides firm support designed to help immobilize the neck following soft tissue or disc trauma. Especially useful following surgery and in rehabilitation. Design number 1 is MRI incompatible and design numbers 2, 3 have MRI compatibility, design number 3 also has an opening to allow tracheal access. The moulded structure helps place the cervical spine in sight protraction, helping with relief for flexion injuries, promoting correct cervical posture and alignment. This collar helps cervical musculature to rest and recover by reducing movement at the neck and ensuring muscles and tendons are not overstrained. It is designed to mould comfortably above the collarbones and under the chin, helping to relieve some of the gravitational pressure caused by the weight of the head on the neck.
This product should not be used for long periods of time but only as an adjunct to recovery from a neck injury. Always seek medical advice prior to fitting in case assistance is required.
• The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician.
• Only use on intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials.
• The product should be applied as illustrated.
• Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g.) whilst sleeping.
• If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Materials: EVA, PE
Table Of Size
•Eyes should be looking straight ahead.
•Measure distance between the edge of sternum and lower jaw with the neck in the extension position.
Measure distance between adge of sternum and lowe jaw with neck in the extension position. If the patient’s measurement falls between two consecutive sizes, try on the larger size first. After selecting the proper size collar, apply the collar to patient’s neck. The chin should be resting on the molded chin support. Before attaching the velcro strap, make sure the patient’s head and the collar are in neutral position.
If patient is in a supine position, slide the back part of the collar behind the patient’s neck until the velcro strap is visible.
Pull the velcro strap from the back and secured it to the velcro hook fastener on the side of the collar. If the chin is not sufficiently supported tighten collar. If additional tightening results in hyperextension of patient’s cervical spine, select a smaller.
Customer Service :
Hours : Monday thru Thursday 8:00AM to 5:00PM (GMT) +3:30 hours.
Email : Info@curedmedical.com
Local Phone No. +981732226489, +981732226490
Fax No. +981732226489
Sales Cell Phone No. +989117939713, 09102710310
CEO Direct Cell Phone No. +989120255191, +989113755191