•Ankle strains/ sprains
•Weak or arthritic ankles
•Recurrent ankle distortions
The CURED Ankle Support W/Strap with a figure of 8 strap is designed to help provide dynamic support around the ankle complex. The figure of 8 strap helps provide added support and compression during sporting and occupational activities.
The support helps to reduce excessive plantar flexion as well as inversion and eversion of the ankle all of which are associated with ligamentous injuries and instability of the ankle. The durable, heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles and joints, helping with arthritic ankles and chronic aches and stiffness.
The product fits the Left or Right ankle, is Unisex and paediatric size is also available.
• Prophylactic appliance in cases of high-risk of ankle-joint injury.
• Open heel design allows for a comfortable fit and applies less pressure on the sensitive Achilles tendon area.
• Detachable strap may be removed when additional compression is not needed.
• Flexible spiral springs act like tendons to reinforce the ankle.
• Provides comfortable compression for weak or overstressed ankles.
• Relieves pain due to strains or stiffness.
Please read this directory before use.
• The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician.
• Only use on intact skin.
Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials.
• The product should be applied as illustrated.
• Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g.) whilst sleeping.
• If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician.
• Washing in cold water, gentle cycle and mild soap.
• Do not Dry Clean or tumble dry.
• Do not use bleach.
• Dry in an air current, and do not expose this brace to any heat source.
Table Of Size
The Measure circumference just above ankle bone.
Loosen straps and insert foot into the brace and position heel in the heel locking area. The two stays should be on each side of the ankle then secure the upper two hook and loop closures snugly.
Position the midsection of the elastic strap under the sole. Warp the two side of the elastic strap diagonally across the top of your foot.
Continue to pull the strap across the front of the ankle in a figure of 8 motion.
Customer Service :
Hours : Monday thru Thursday 8:00AM to 5:00PM (GMT) +3:30 hours.
Email : Info@curedmedical.com
Local Phone No. +981732226489, +981732226490
Fax No. +981732226489
Sales Cell Phone No. +989117939713, 09102710310
CEO Direct Cell Phone No. +989120255191, +989113755191