• Muscle or ligament injuries
• Condition after removal of plaster cast
• Acute treatment after conservatively healed injuries
of collateral ligaments
• Undisplaced fractures in the area of knee joint
The CURED Knee Immobilizer has been specifically designed to help temporary immobilization of the knee in a straightened position following injury or trauma. It can be used during post operative recovery to help rehabilitation and to assist controlled walking. Immobilizing the knee helps muscles, ligaments and tendons as they are allowed to fully rest, recover and heal. Made from lightweight cotton fabric with comfort padded backing the support is universally sized and is produced in three lengths for optimum fit: 35cm, 45cm, 55cm.
• Knee brace for immobilisation of the knee joint.
• 3-piece with open patella.
• Median and lateral splints, which can be freely positioned.
• For children too.
Please read this directory before use.
• The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician
• Only use on intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials
• The product should be applied as illustrated
• Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. • Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g.) whilst sleeping.
• If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician
• Do not wear this at bedtime & avoid wearing this for a long time.
Materials: Cotton, Nylon, Polyester, Polyethylene
Color: Black, Gray
• Washing in cold water , gentle cycle and mild soap.
• Do not dry Clean or tumble dry.
• Do not use bleach.
• Dry in an air current , and do not expose this brace to any heat source.
Table Of Size
The CURED Knee Immobilizer is a One Size Fits Most knee support and will fit the knee joint circumference from 12 – 25″ (30 – 63 cm).
Adjustable width, 4 product lengths available:
Height of stature:
80 – 150 cm = Small Size (13.78 in / 35 cm length)
150 – 175 cm = Medium Size (17.72 in / 45 cm length)
175 – 200 cm = Large Size (21.65 in / 55 cm length)
Place the knee immobilizer on an elevated, flat surface.
Lift and swing the affected leg until it rests on top of the brace, keeping the leg straight. Adjust the brace under the leg so the patellar opening in the middle lines up with the kneecap.
Fasten the closure straps and pulling the straps snug.
Fasten the patellar straps and check for proper fit. The patellar opening should be directly over the kneecap, and the brace should not slip when the patient stands.
Try to walk while wearing the knee immobilizer to better assess the fit. If the brace slips, sit back down and start at the beginning, pulling the straps tighter.
Customer Service :
Hours : Monday thru Thursday 8:00AM to 5:00PM (GMT) +3:30 hours.
Email : Info@curedmedical.com
Local Phone No. +981732226489, +981732226490
Fax No. +981732226489
Sales Cell Phone No. +989117939713, 09102710310
CEO Direct Cell Phone No. +989120255191, +989113755191