• Filtration efficiency>95%
• Standard layers designed
• Lightweight and comfortable
• Epidemic prevention barrier
• Can filter out 95% of very small (0.3 microns) particles.
• Adaptable nose bar, soft and comfortable to wear.
• Ideal for people at risk of respiratory diseases.
• Designed to fit tightly, creating a seal between your face and the respirator.
• Flat fold design optimizes storage and portability.
• Individual packaging helps prevent contamination.
• Highest level of fluid resistance.
• Helps reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles.
• This respirator can be used to protect you from harmful dust particles, PM2.5, vehicle exhaust, woodwork, pollen allergies, and fumes.
Exhalation valve features:
• On the inhale airtightly, it cut off pollution into the air.
• Exhalation valve will be opened easily during exhaling and will reduce expiratory air resistance and heat and moisture.
• The aerodynamic design of air valve guides airflow away from glasses.
Please read this directory before use:
• Only use on intact skin.
• The product should be applied as illustrated. Do fit testing and user seal checks after applying the respirator.
• Wear the respirator during all times of exposure.
• We do not recommend using the respirator for more than 24 hours to ensure the best for your safety.
• It is a single-use respirator and should not be shared or reused.
• It is not designed for children or people with facial hair. Because a proper fit cannot be achieved on children and people with facial hair, the N95 respirator may not provide full protection.
• Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials.
User seal cheak:
• Seal check each time you have done a respirator. To do a user check you should cup one or both hands over the respirator, covering it as much as possible and being careful not to disturb the position of the respirator.
• Inhale and exhale sharply. If air leaks around the nose, readjust the nosepiece for a more secure seal and repeat the user seal check.
• If air leaks around the respirator edges, adjust the position on the face and the straps along the sides of the head. Repeat the user seal check.If you are unable to achieve a proper fit, see your supervisor.
• Need proper respiratory fit before entering respiratory isolation and Hazardous areas.
Pe, PP and Non-woven fabric.
Hold the respirator mask in your hands with your fingertips on the nosepiece . Place the respirator on your face, allowing the straps to hang down. Fit the respirator to fully cover your nose and chin.
Mold the metallic nosepiece to shape your nose, ensuring a tightfitting seal around your nose.
Pull the latex free straps behind your head. The bottom strap should be placed below the ears, around your neck. The top strap should be placed towards the top of the back of your head. Do not cross the straps.
Test your seal by cupping both hands over the respirator mask. Then, begin to inhale and exhale sharply. If air leaks around the respirator edges, adjust your straps and reposition the nose piece until a proper seal is formed.
Customer Service :
Hours : Monday thru Thursday 8:00AM to 5:00PM (GMT) +3:30 hours.
Email : Info@curedmedical.com
Local Phone No. +981732226489, +981732226490
Fax No. +981732226489
Sales Cell Phone No. +989117939713, 09102710310
CEO Direct Cell Phone No. +989120255191, +989113755191