•Lateral epicondylitis (Tennis elbow)
•Medial epicondylitis (Glofer’s elbow)
The pressure point offers extra pressure on the muscles in the forearm. Helps relieve pain associated with elbow injuries, tennis elbow, golf elbow, and muscle strains. Adjustable hook and loop closure allows for greater tension.
• The pressure point offers extra pressure on the muscles in the forearm.
• Ideal for any activity involving a strong grip or strain on the forearm and elbow
• Designed to help provide relief from pain and soreness in the forearm and elbow.
• Adjustable hook and loop strap for greater tension if needed.
• Fits left or right.
• One size fits all
Please read this directory before use.
• The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician.
• Only use on intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials.
• The product should be applied as illustrated.
• Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g.) whilst sleeping.
• If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician.
• Washing in cold water, gentle cycle and mild soap.
• Do not Dry Clean or tumble dry.
• Do not use bleach.
• Dry in an air current, and do
not expose this brace to any heat source.
Table Of Size
Measure circumference of forearm 5 cm (2 inches) below elbow joint.
Loosen the hooks and loops. Wrap the brace around the elbow.
Position the circular pad on the extensor or flexor muscle and fasten it.
Secure the hook and loop strap to the desired compression.
Customer Service :
Hours : Monday thru Thursday 8:00AM to 5:00PM (GMT) +3:30 hours.
Email : Info@curedmedical.com
Local Phone No. +981732226489, +981732226490
Fax No. +981732226489
Sales Cell Phone No. +989117939713, 09102710310
CEO Direct Cell Phone No. +989120255191, +989113755191