- Cervical spine contusion
- Acute wry neck
- Cervical spondylosis
- Cervical strain/ sprain
- HIVD (Herniated lntervertebral Disc)
- Provides gentle immobilization of the cervical spine.
- Comfortable use for day or night.
- Supports cervical spine in neutral or anatomical position.
- Made of 25 mm foam, covered with cotton stockinette, with a contoured cut for the hin. A hook and loop closure in back for easy adjustment.
- Washable with convenient hook and loop closure.
- The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician.
- Only use on intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials
The product should be applied as illustrated.
- Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g.) whilst sleeping.
- If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Washing instruction
- Washing in cold water , gentle cycle and mild soap.
- Do not dry Clean or tumble dry.
- Do not use bleach.
- Dry in an air current , and do not expose this brace to any heat source.
Materials: Elastane, Cotton, Polyurethane, Polyester